Frequently asked questions
What is PR?
Public Relations is the professional management of your brand or organization's favorable public image and the state of the relationship between you and the public.
What do I get in a discovery call?
Assessment of project goals
1-2 custom PR or Event pivots *tips to move forward
What do I get in a strategy session?
1 Hour of Strategic Planning and/or Media Coaching
Timeline + Projections
Sales + Marketing Alignment
Media Positioning Strategies
What are my options for working with you?
A la Carte Strategy Sessions
-Individual (1) one hour strategy sessions for clarity and alignment + pivots
90 Day Project Term
- Trial PR period to include management + strategy of one focused campaign
Example: special event, book launch, engagement campaign, brand / business milestone, etc.
6 or 12 Month Retainer
- Continuous public relations, strategy and management services for a 6 month or 12 month period. Monthly obligation required.
PR Event Plannining + Event Management
- Planning, coordination and management services for your upcoming presser, ribbon cutting, grand opening or product launch.
Special Event Planning + Management
- Planning and management services for your upcoming branded event, fundraiser, milestone event, launch event, or red carpet event (package can also include PR services)
What do I need to get started?
-Let's work mindset
-Booked discovery call ($49 investment)
-Clear objectives or willingness to utilize strategy sessions to define
-Project or Event timeline
-Complete client questionnaire
Are there any disclaimers that I need to know?
- Porscha operates primarily in the vein of TV based Public Relations
- Public Relations is a pitch based service. Placements are not guaranteed.
- Service satisfaction is our goal.
- Public relations and event management is a process
- A fully executed NDA is required